ICON Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICON Alliance

The official forum of MMA Tycoon's ICON Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Fighter Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Peanut

Favorite Fighter Build Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Fighter Build   Favorite Fighter Build Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 6:25 pm

I decided to start this thread because building fighters is my favorite aspect of the game. When I began I was really into the boxer/wrestler build. It's easy to rack up a few wins with the build, and wrestling allows you to focus on grappling if your fighter ends up not having a lot of power or a great chin. My current favorite build is MT/BJJ. After getting used to how wrestling works in the game I realized that a weak wrestler who shoots as a counter can take down superior wrestlers fairly easily. Leg kicks from MT can also soften up the opponents TDD and slow them down which also makes landing nasty head kicks easier.
Back to top Go down
ChaelMir

Favorite Fighter Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighter Build   Favorite Fighter Build Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 11:07 pm

I believe that with the current engine; strikers are the easiest to make. I respect you for being able to make build with BJJ and striking, I would like to master that at some point. I love making grapplers; but a problem I always find is that my main grapplers seem to be matched up against other grapplers, so i'my forced to train their striking anyway. Most of the guys at the very top seem to be boring; point fighting anti-wrestlers though, and that's not a build I particularly like
Back to top Go down

Favorite Fighter Build
Page 1 of 1