ICON Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICON Alliance

The official forum of MMA Tycoon's ICON Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosopher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philosopher

Philosopher Empty
PostSubject: Philosopher   Philosopher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:46 pm

A short little story about me.

I am a (soon to be) 35 year old Swedish guy. I grew up with 3 big interests in life, Hockey, Thai Boxing and Girls. At the age of 20 I busted my knee and had to give up 2 of my interests Hockey and Thai Boxing.
I loved training so it really sucked balls to give it up but I still loved girls and with that interest other interests appeared to me party, beer and travels.
So i packed my bag and partied my way around the world and worked as a bartender along the way. but there is nothing like home and after 5 years I went back to Sweden. The Party continued a couple of years until I suddenly got a phone call from a girl telling me she was pregnant and that she would keep the baby.
I now live in a suburb to Stockholm with my 2 kids and my girlfriend (same girlfriend) and working with constructions.
I have never liked computer games at all (they stress the shit out of me) but tycoon is so slow paced that even I can keep up with the tempo.
Back to top Go down
ChaelMir

Philosopher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosopher   Philosopher Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 12:40 am

What a lad! Great story bro Smile
Back to top Go down

Philosopher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ICON Alliance :: Introductions-
Jump to: