ICON Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICON Alliance

The official forum of MMA Tycoon's ICON Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chael Mir's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaelMir

Chael Mir's story Empty
PostSubject: Chael Mir's story   Chael Mir's story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 12:37 am

Guess it's my turn;

I am currently in my home country of England and at 23 years old; I'm not quite where I wanna be yet.  After a couple of failed career paths I am currently working in a Bank, bores me to death but it pays the bills.  I am very grateful to God to be with the love of my life; who has helped me believe in myself in a way which was not possible before.  My real ambition is to become a professional gamer (At FIFA or UFC), as I've been an avid gamer all my life.  I am obsessed with sport, I was brought up on football (Soccer) and I am still a massive fan.  I became an MMA fan in the late 2000s, and have been hooked ever since.  I have trained in jiu jitsu, MMA and kickboxing; but unfortunately a combination of weird work shifts and a kidney condition has meant that I have not trained as I would like in recent times. I am a little out of shape at the moment, but I still feel like one day I'll get it back. I found MMA Tycoon whilst looking for MMA games to play, and after liking the concept, fell in love with the game; especially after joining the ICON Alliance.

Thanks for reading guys

Chael
Back to top Go down

Chael Mir's story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ICON Alliance :: Introductions-
Jump to: