ICON Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICON Alliance

The official forum of MMA Tycoon's ICON Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance wars: fighter builds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaelMir

Alliance wars: fighter builds  Empty
PostSubject: Alliance wars: fighter builds    Alliance wars: fighter builds  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Hey guys; as most of you are aware; 300k is nearly upon us, it will be here in 2-3 months by most projections. We are entering a team into the Generation's alliance wars which will be:

1. Myself
2. The Philosopher
3. Steel Penn
4. Ed Minasian
5. Bronko Buster

Everyone builds one fighter and we go to war with the other alliances. What kind of builds is everyone thinking we should make for the wars?

This is for everybody, not just the five that are involved in the wars. Help us out guys! we NEED everybody's input
Back to top Go down
Philosopher

PostSubject: Re: Alliance wars: fighter builds    Alliance wars: fighter builds  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:56 pm

I think I will make 2 guys just in case I get a ancient learner. I can't make up my mind how I want to create my guy. I usually create stand up fighters but I'm thinking of creating a grappler this time.
Back to top Go down
Ed Minasian

PostSubject: Re: Alliance wars: fighter builds    Alliance wars: fighter builds  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:51 pm

I was also thinking about making a grappler. It is much easier to take down fighters at the lower levels right? If he also has a good chin and decent confidence and intelligence it might work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance wars: fighter builds    Alliance wars: fighter builds  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance wars: fighter builds
Page 1 of 1