ICON Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICON Alliance

The official forum of MMA Tycoon's ICON Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaelMir

SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)  Empty
PostSubject: SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)    SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 8:25 am

Hi guys,

So as many of you know, I have taken the decision to reset my org as a 300k ID org so that it can start making a profit again. I will be starting every fighter off with a 1000-1000 pay, increasing when the org is financially capable of doing so. I am starting off by recruiting from 155-265 for anyone wanting to make creations. I believe it will be better to have less divisions that are stacked and exciting; that it would to have more divisions which are completely diluted. From November to February, I will be running tournaments from 8-16 man in all the divisions, which will culminate in the winner of the tournament getting a shot at the belt in their weight class, at the biggest event of the year; which will take place in March. This is a nod to WWE'S Wrestle mania, so there will be one event per year, where every title in the org is on the line. We have 5 divisions, so every main card fight is a title fight.

I will be enforcing some strict rules upon the org.

First of all;

1. I will be treating everyone fairly, nobody gets an upper hand because they are my friend or in my alliance (Sorry guys)
2. None of my own fighters will ever fight in the org.
3. Nobody who I recruit to help me out with the org will ever be allowed to sign their own fighters up to the org. Anyone who does this I will fire on the spot.
4. No champion will decline fights; if you want to accept the fight to win the title; you must defend against all comers. If any one champion declines a fight on more than one occasion; I will straight up strip them of the belt, it is not acceptable for this to happen on any level at all.

I will post again soon regarding my Wrestle mania based format that i'm looking to run as well.

Please comment below guys with any questions or suggestions, I am open to anything you guys have to say, as this is the first time I have revealed the format. Hope you enjoy the new set up.

Chael
Back to top Go down
Harry B

PostSubject: Re: SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)    SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Sounds good. Your rules regarding your own fighters are a little unnecessarily strict in my opinion. I would never let me own fighters hold a title or even fight a champ when I ran an Org, but it was very useful to have a own guy as a reliable fallback fighter available to make match-ups in a pinch.
Back to top Go down
ChaelMir

PostSubject: Re: SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)    SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 7:59 am

Harry B wrote:
Sounds good. Your rules regarding your own fighters are a little unnecessarily strict in my opinion. I would never let me own fighters hold a title or even fight a champ when I ran an Org, but it was very useful to have a own guy as a reliable fallback fighter available to make match-ups in a pinch.

Thanks for the feedback Harry; I do completely see your point.

The reason I am doing it this way is that being quite new, I only have a roster of around 8 or 9 fighters, therefore I am still managing fighters as though I want all of them to be champions, so I think it would be counter productive to have them in the org.

I have also seen many managers abuse this, giving their fighters favourable match-ups, and title shots off of losses. I understand that this isn't the way you have done it, and some managers have done it very fairly also. I guess I just don't want the perception that I am in some way gaining an advantage from it, so i'd prefer to stay away from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)    SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SP ICON 300K ID (New set up)
Page 1 of 1